Wireless Network Planning
Hariton Wireless designs initial systems appropriate to competitive environment and financial constraints. We use a phased approach to network expansions to control costs while maintaining a high quality of service.
Hariton Wireless has:
- Designed numerous networks effectively using LTE, WiMAX, GSM, CDMA, AMPS, TACS, SMR and NMT technologies;
- Led the design of the first combined GSM 900/1800 system;
- Designed the first cellular system in Russia, Lithuania and Paraguay;
- Designed one of the first cellular systems in India, Mexico and Colombia;
- Overseen the design of numerous expansions of existing cellular systems in 20 countries around the world;
- Trained engineers to be specialists in cost efficient growth of cellular systems in a high growth environment;
- Been first to market with a number of market changing technologies including pre-paid services and broadband wireless.